If you’ve been meaning to build up your professional skillset or start that side hustle, listen up!
Over the next few weeks, I will be featuring 3 best-selling classes from Skillshare in a variety of subjects as outlined below.
- Week 1: Illustration, Graphic Design / Branding, Photography, UI/UX Design
- Week 2: Creative Writing, Animation, Fine Art, Music, Lifestyle
- Week 3: Film & Video, Marketing, Productivity, Freelance & Entrepreneurship, Web Development
Each week, I encourage you to take the time to do a few classes (at least one!) and learn something new each week. The classes are generally no longer than an hour.
There are over 22,000 courses to choose from, and you get FREE access to ALL of them for 2 months!
There are no commitments and you can cancel at anytime. After the 2 months, premium plans start at $10/m.
Once you’re signed up, simply visit the course links below to start learning.
Week one is focused on illustration, graphic design, photography and UI/UX design. Take your pick of what to learn!
- Illustrated Lettering: Drawing Intricate Floral Forms with Gemma O’Brien
- Digital Illustration: Learn to Use Procreate with Jarom Vogel
- Graphic Illustration: Boldly Design with Color and Shape with Olimpia Zagnoli
Graphic Design, Logos & Branding
- Logotype Masterclass with Jessica Hische
- Design Like Draplin: 21 Tips for Speeding Up Your Design Workflow with Aaron Draplin
- Logo Design with Grids: Timeless Style from Simple Shapes with George Bakhua
- Fundamentals of DSLR Photography
- Fundamentals of Photo Editing
- Documentary Photography: Capturing Places and People
- Intro to UX: Fundamentals of Usability
- Digital Product Design: Create a Compelling UX Portfolio | Learn with Figma
- Digital Design: Creating Design Systems for Easier, Better & Faster Design
This week we focus on Creative Writing, Animation, Fine Art, Music and Lifestyle.
- Creative Nonfiction: Write Truth with Style
- Storytelling 101: Character, Conflict, Context & Craft
- Writing Character-Driven Short Stories
- Simple Character Animation: Create a Walk Cycle with Duik
- Animating With Ease in After Effects
- How to Make an Animated YouTube Video
- Botanical Illustration: Paint a Colorful Garden with Watercolor and Gouache
- Watercolor Illustration: Developing a Wedding Brand Suite
- Ink Drawing Techniques: Brush, Nib, and Pen Style
- Learn How to Mix Music with Young Guru
- Inside the Studio: How Music Producers Collaborate with Artists
- Remixing Dance Music: Digital Production Basics
- Choose Must: 10 Hands-On Exercises to Find and Pursue Your Passion
- Drawing as Self Discovery: 5 Ways to Start
- Sketchbook Illustration for All: Draw Your Day with Watercolor & Pen
This week the focus is on Film & Video, Marketing, Productivity, Freelance & Entrepreneurship and Web Development.
Film & Video
- Create a Short Documentary Video Portrait
- DIY Cinematography: Make Your Video Look Like a Movie
- Low Budget Filmmaking — Tips and Tricks for an Indie Look
- Personal Branding: Crafting Your Social Media Presence
- Storytelling for Leaders: How to Craft Stories That Matter
- Introduction to SEO: Tactics and Strategy for Entrepreneurs
- Productivity Masterclass: Create a Custom System that Works
- The Perfect 100 Day Project: Your Guide to Explosive Creative Growth
- Productivity Habits That Stick: Using Time Theming
Freelance & Entrepreneurship
- Presentation Essentials: How to Share Ideas That Inspire Action
- Pricing Your Work: How to Value Your Work as a Freelancer
- Be Your Own Boss: Strategies for Launching Your Creative Career
- Personal Branding Essentials: Making the Most of Squarespace
- Hand-Coding Your First Website: HTML and CSS Basics
- Creative Coding: Animating SVG with Simple CSS Code
Take the challenge, take at least one course a week and level up your skills!